Saturday, April 26, 2014

Frustration and Design Issues

Okay so this post has really nothing to do with my life as a whole but it does have to do with my blog.  I am completely frustrated by the lack of control I have over how my blog looks.  I really wish that I could write HTML code as this would really help me take design control or maybe I just need to really figure out how Blogger works as a whole.

When I first started blogging, I didn't really think that it was going to be something I wanted to do full-time, just something to keep my mind sharp when I had a few minutes.  Now I am really enjoying writing and all the social media outlets I am currently on.  My problem is, now my blog looks, well crappy compared to some of the other blogs out there.

I have tried to go in and change it but I have just managed to screw up the code and then I had to figure out how to fix it.  Thankfully, I was able to figure out where the mistake was.  I did fix it, but my blog just seems, oh I don't know, blah.

So my dilemma is, start all over and make a brand new page and then have to reset all the information I have on different sites and pages or leave this page as is and try to learn some more code so that I can get it where I want it to be?  Any input all of you may have, please leave me a comment and let me know.  Thanks and please enjoy reading my blog even if it isn't as pretty as some of the others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon