Monday, April 21, 2014

Glama Gal Tween Spa - I'm a Glambassador


I am so super stoked to say that I have become a Glambassador for Glama Gal Tween Spa.  I am looking forward to working with them as who doesn't love a good spa day, right?

I think what I am going to love most is the chance to spend some one on one time with my only little glama gal.  She is going to love this place!  I look forward to keeping you guys posted on upcoming events and giveaways.  Our first trip is on Thursday and I can't wait to tell you all about it (from my point of view and hers).

So I will tell you a little about what I know so far and I am quite happy to say I am super excited to work with these guys. Here's a excerpt from their site:

**Glama Gal Tween Spa is Canada’s Premier Award Winning Spa dedicated to girls of all ages. We provide spa services that cater specifically to young girls. We specialize in Spa Birthday Parties, Day Spa Services, Mom and Me Spa Days, VIP Nights,  Be YOU Workshops, Camp Programs and Much More.  We also carry exclusive organic tween bath treats , cosmetic lines and unique gifts.**

I love the fact that they believe in making all young girls feel beautiful inside and out! In today's society that is such an important thing that all girls need to be told and as a mom of a young girl who is being molded by what she sees and hears, this is just what she needs, and not just her but all young girls.  I love the glama gal oath so much that I intend to make it a part of my life and hers. Another excerpt from their site.


**Their pink and white adorned walls have the infamous Glama Gal Oath where tween guests are reminded of their special time at Glama Gal and to appreciate that their inner beauty is far more important than their outer beauty. This is how the tween spa experience comes full circle in encouraging girls to take care of their inner tween as well. You can get the most perfectly polished toes and leave knowing you have the most perfectly polished positive personality too!!**
Be Confident! Be Positive! Be You!
I can't wait until Thursday and you will all know after our trip to their newest location in Unionville, but until then check them out at Glama Gal.
Avon