Monday, April 7, 2014

Ultimate Blog Party 2014


I am new to the whole blogging thing but I am a social butterfly. I have never participated in the Ultimate Blog party before now as I only just started blogging about 6 months ago.  I am enjoying writing about my life as a busy mom of 4.  I hope to get my blog really going with reviews of brands and products that I use to make my life easier as well as giveaways too.

I am currently a stay-at-home mom of 4 kidlets who range in age from 10 to 8 months but you know kids, they are constantly growing.  My oldest is a girl and my other 3 are boys.  It means that my house is full of testosterone and my daughter and I are outnumbered but in total control.



I married my husband Chris in September 2012 after a very short but whirlwind romance that began online.  He moved to Canada from the United Kingdom in 2011 and we have been one happy family ever since. We have had a very busy 18 months, getting married, dealing with his permanent residency visa and a new baby but there have been lots of laughs along the way.



I started my blog mostly to document my life as a mommy of 4 and to connect with others and share my opinions, reviews and stories. I also hope to work with some great brands and products in the near future and share those with you.  I hope to meet new people along the way on my new journey.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Avon