Saturday, May 17, 2014

I took the #Stayfree Challenge

So let me first start this post off by saying I am an Always girl.  I have been using Always pads from the very first period I have ever had until now.  So when I was asked if I was interested in taking the Stayfree Challenge, I jumped at the chance to see how they would stack up against my brand of choice.

I received a very big (and heavy) package that contained all of the materials I would need to test out the pads. In the box there were 3 bottles of blue saline liquid, three 5 pound weights (hence the heavy part), a package of Stayfree pads and 2 competitors pads as well as 3 blotting sheets.


I love the fact that I get to see first hand how they stack up against the other brands.  I am not going to lie to you, that time of the month is horrible for me.  After every baby I have had, my wonderful cycle has gotten heavier and heavier.  I really have had a tough time finding a pad that will do the trick because I will tell you changing your pad every 15 minutes when you have 4 kids and a life is not fun at all. Not just that, but being self-conscious about leaking is a constant stress for me as well.  Trust me when I say I own no white bottoms for the summer and granny panties really are my best friend. So I got down to work and tested the pads out.

Well I will tell you, I was really shocked by the results.

I really impressed from the very start of the test.  Even when I poured the liquid on, you can see in the photo that on the Stayfree ultra thin pad it pretty much stayed where I poured it, where as on the other two pads, it spread out from where I had poured it.

What I saw next was pretty amazing and really has changed my opinion on Stayfree ultra thin pads. When I removed the weights, the competitor pads failed miserably.  The Stayfree ultra thin pad had pulled all the liquid away and the blotter sheet was almost completely free of any blue liquid, the same could not be said for the other pads at all.  One of the blotter sheets was completely blue and the second one was blue in quite a few spots.


Overall, I was quite impressed with this challenge test and I could see first hand that the Stayfree ultra thin pad did exactly what it claims.  It absorbed faster and was dryer much quicker than the other brands. Even after I took the blotting strips off, I felt each pad with my fingers as well, the competitor pads were still wet to the touch and the Stayfree ultra thin pad was dry.  I guess the fact that this design was inspired by athletic wear fabric really makes all the difference.

But I am not one to just follow the pack.  I wanted to know how they would stack up to the real thing.  So as luck would have it, Aunt Flo made her appearance while I was testing this product and I will tell you, the Stayfree ultra thin pad worked amazing.  As I told you earlier, my time of the month is awful and finding a pad that can make it better for me has been difficult, so not having to worry this month was an absolute godsend. So not only did they pass the liquid test but they stood up to the real thing even better than my go to brand ever has.  After this test, Stayfree is going to be my brand of choice, not only for me, but for my daughter when hers starts. After all these years, I am glad that I have finally found a product that I can be confident using.  My granny panties have seen their last days! Thanks Stayfree.

But don't just take my word for it follow the link and take Stayfree Challenge for yourself!

Disclosure:  Although I may have been given compensation for this in the form of products and/or other compensation, the opinions in this blog and post are all my own.



1 comment:

  1. I am an always girl too and took the challenge! Mind changed!

    ReplyDelete

Avon