Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finding Time...

I once again feel like I have lost time somewhere.  I totally gave myself a goal of posting on my blog 3-4 times a week.  It's not like I don't have tons of ideas or things to write about (hell I have 4 kids and the news happens every day, there is always something) but I am finding time is just getting away from me.

I have somehow lost at least a month in the last 6 and I still feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I can't believe that my maternity leave is coming to an end in only 6 weeks. My baby is going to be one, it's insane how time flies and babies grow.  Anyway, this was kind of just a rant post and also a promise post.  I will be better.  I will post more.  This is the beginning.

On another note, our journey towards Permanent Residency for my hubby is finally complete. It is an exciting new chapter in our life together.  So there is another topic to write about and I hope you all stick around and follow along even if time gets away from me and I don't post as often as I should.

6 comments:

  1. lmao! your a mom and you want time!?! Woman are you insane?!! lmao never gonna happen, just take it as it comes. I always say im going to post on time and it never happens haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Laurie. It's true but I can dream right :)

      Delete
  2. A mother can only dream about having extra time for ourselves and our hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you'd been! Just kidding. You're doing a great job! I forgot - you're in Canada - you get paid for your time off. That's fantastic! Bae's birthday is in a month - we're pinching pennies so hard they're starting to drip now, but I'm determined to make it through the summer before I go back. Thank goodness I have an understanding employer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad for the time with my babies. I hear you on the pinching pennies, it's still tight even with the pay but I don't envy you. Thank goodness your employer is understanding.

      Delete
  4. I know but it's still worth trying lol

    ReplyDelete

Avon