Saturday, July 12, 2014

Fallsview Indoor Waterpark

I don't know about your kids, but my kids love the water and everything about it.  We spend most of our summer holidays around the water in any way we can.  We visit the kids' aunt in Michigan and go out on her boat on the lake, we go to the city run pools and splash parks and this year, we have a tiny kiddie pool in our minuscule backyard just for those really hot days so the kids can cool off.

But I think the most fun will be our planned trip to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark for a day of fun with all the kids.  We already have a trip to Niagara Falls planned for September, so I think we may just throw this in as well.

Now all of you are in luck, I have been given a special discount rate that I can pass on to all of you, my loyal readers.  If you use the link found on my page (look for the waterpark picture), you will only pay $34.95 (plus tax, sorry that's the governments fault) instead of $44.95 (plus tax), that's a $10 savings! **Please note when you click on the link, the price you see already has the taxes in**

So pack your bathing suits up and head on over to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark for a day of fun for the whole family.

Disclosure:  I am a brand ambassador for Fallsview Indoor Waterpark and as such I receive special perks but as always my opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Outdoor inflatables You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete

Avon